BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pregnancy Journal...39 Weeks

Still pregnant!  I feel pretty good for being one week away from my due date.  Honestly, I'd like to make this pregnancy last as long as possible.  I'll never be pregnant again after this, and I want to soak up every last moment of it that I can.  It's devastating to think that this is it...I've spent a good amount of time crying over the fact that I won't have any more children after this or experience how wonderful and beautiful pregnancy is.  If I make it to my next week appoint I will have a non stress test done, my amniotic fluid levels will be checked, and I'll have an appointment with my OB's NP.  If any of those suggest that baby could be in trouble or myself, my OB will induce me.  If not, she said she would more or less leave the ball in my court.  If I want to be induced, she'll induce me and if not, she won't.  I have no desire to be induced, but I have no desire to go over my due date by very much because babies tend to run the risk of experiencing birth depression, meconium aspiration syndrome, etc...If I don't go into labor, I have some big decisions to make!  By the way, I'd like express to everyone how amazing I think my OB is.  If anyone lives in the Hamilton County area of Indiana, I recommend Dr. Amy Moon with Women's Health Alliance!  So here are some prego stats for you!

Belly Button: Out
Best Moment: Again, all of the love and snuggles I get from Jake
BP: 120/80
Cravings: CHOCOLATE
Dilation: 2 cm
Effacement: 50%
Food Aversion: Eggs
Gender: ???
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Sleep: 6 hours
Stretch Marks: Not yet...please be kind to me baby!
Symptoms: Baby is still fist pumping my cervix
Weight: 151 lb (up 2 lb...27 lb total)

39 Weeks

Comparison between 6 Weeks and 39 Weeks

0 comments: