BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pregnancy Journal...36 Weeks (Catch Up Post from October 28, 2014)

36 Weeks...The home stretch, the light at the end of the tunnel...I've stated in the past that I will be sad when this pregnancy does come to an end.  At this point in time the baby's room is done, we have diapers, wipes, gender neutral clothing as well as gender specific clothing, baby wash, and lotion.  We just need to set up the pack n play in our room to have for when baby comes home with us.  I'm so excited to meet this little person and to see how Jake will interact with he or she.  Here are some more prego stats for you:

Belly Button:  In, although when I laugh it pokes out like a hernia
Best Moment: Getting a pedicure...I love to be rubbed, especially my feet
BP: 100/60
Cravings:  CHOCOLATE
Dialation:  1 cm
Effacement: 50%

Food Aversions: Eggs, still can't do them
Gender: ???
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Sleep: 6-7 hours
Stretch Marks: No...please please continue to be kind to me baby!
Symptoms: A head that's laying on my bladder and feet in my ribs
Weight: 149 lb(up 4 lb...25 lb total)

35 Weeks

36 Weeks

0 comments: