BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 17, 2015

J&J

I'm quite the redundant one...Here is my typical speech: I promise I'll post more, I'm a terrible blogger blah, blah, blah.  Last time I posted Josh was three months old...now he is SEVEN months old!  How did that happen?  Wasn't it just yesterday I was seven months pregnant with him?  Why is the time going by so fast?!  Lets talk stats shall we?

4 Months: March 23, 2015
Weight: 15 lb 12 oz
Eating Habits: 7 ounces of formula plus baby food: apples, pears, sweet potatoes and rice cereal.
Sleeping: 12 hours at night baby!
Immunizations: tba
Disposition: Joshie is extremely laid back and SO happy!  He rolls all over the place just like Jake did at that age.  My boys are incredible!

Josh 4 Months

Jake 4 Months

5 Months: April 23, 2015
Weight: 19 lb
Eating Habits: Josh continues to eat every three hours.  He has seven ounces of formula along with 1-2 tbsp of baby food.  His newest food he absolutely loves is butternut squash.
Sleeping: Josh consistently takes two naps a day and sleeps twelve hours at night.
Immunizations: tba
Disposition: Josh is so happy!  He adores Jake!  Josh smiles and coos all the time!  I'm pretty sure I'm his favorite person ever, which melts my heart.
Josh- 5 Months

Jake- 5 Months
6 Months: May 23, 2015
Weight: 19 lb
Eating: Eating baby food and seven ounces of formula every three hours and growing like a weed!
Sleeping: Two naps a day along with twelve hours of sleep at night!
Immunizations: tba
Disposition:  Laid back Joshie!  He is starting to have stranger anxiety.  He's unsure about those he doesn't see often.  He loves both sets of grandparents and of course big brother Jake.  It's very sweet to watch them interact together.  Josh loves Jake!
Josh- 6 Months

Jake- 6 Months
7 Months: June 23, 2015
Weight: 20 lb
Eating Habits: Josh has started to eat three meals a day plus his night time bottle.  He has tried peas, mangos, green beans and squash.  The kid can pack away the food!
Sleeping Habits: He still sleeps twelve hours at night plus two naps during the day.
Immunizations: tba
 Disposition:  What a sweet baby!  His lower central incisors popped through this month, and the army crawling has begun.  The first thing Josh goes after are Jake's toys.  Poor Jake isn't too keen on Joshie touching his toys let alone trying to take them.  Jake has been pretty patient with Joshie and loves him so much!  He is an amazing big brother.  I am so proud to be the mama of two wonderful little boys!
Josh- 7 Months
Jake- 7 Months
What can I say about Jake The Snake?  My strong willed, spirited child who doesn't like to get dirty.  He LOVES his grandparents, he talks non stop about them.  He has also picked up the habit of being a back seat driver as well as telling me that I need to wash the car.  He loves going to the gym and the outdoor water park at The Monon Center.  Jake continues to have the appetite of a grown man.  He still naps during the day or else he transforms into a beast.  He loves the movie Cars and anything that includes trucks, cars and tractors.  He's rough and tough, yet isn't a fan of being dirty.  As insane as he is, he has this sweet, sensitive spirit.  Recently he got into the habit of crawling in bed with me in the morning to snuggle.  It melts my heart when I hear those little feet come into my room and that little voice that says, "Mamma I wanna snuggle."  How can I resist that?  He looks at me with those big hazel eyes and long eye lashes and I just melt.  That little sucker owns me, and he knows it!  Fortunately, Michael is resistant to the natural charm that Jake Man exudes, meaning he doesn't fall for those puppy dog eyes like I do.  Jake Man starts preschool in August...WHAT?!  How did that happen?  Obviously neither one of my boys received the memo that they aren't supposed to grow up... 

Jake The Snake
My boys: Jake and Josh

0 comments: