BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pregnancy Journal...32 Weeks (Catch up post from September 29)

Thirty two weeks!  Can you believe it?!  This baby will be here before I know it.  This pregnancy has been amazing!  I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I love pregnancy and am so sad that in a few short weeks it will be over.  So, on to the prego stats:

Belly Button: In
Best Moment: As always, feeling baby kick and the snuggle time I have with Jake.
BP: 90/64
Cravings: Chocolate
Food Aversion: Chicken and eggs
Gender: ???
Maternity Clothes: Yes and loving it!
Sleep: roughly 7 hours
Stretch Marks: Not yet, please please continue to be kind to me baby!
Symptoms: Constant kicks to the bladder and a little short of breath when baby sits high.
Weight: 145lbs (up two pounds, 21 lbs total)


31 Weeks

32 Weeks



And here is a preview of the best big brother ever!
Big Brother Jake

0 comments: